Join us for a night of mesmerising moves and magical melodies in the beautiful Normansfield Theatre at the Langdon Down Centre. This sparkling evening of entertainment will showcase a variety of dance styles from throughout the ages, including ballet, burlesque, Charleston, commercial, contemporary and disco.
Put on your dancing shoes and join us for a boogie after the show!
All profit from the evening will go to The Down's Syndrome Association, the only organisation in the UK focussing solely on all aspects of living successfully with Down's syndrome.
- Tickets: £12 adults and £9 for children under 14.
- Tickets are on sale now at www.ticketsource
How to get there
- By train: The nearest train station is Hampton Wick - 7 minutes walk away. It connects easily with Waterloo, Vauxhall, Clapham Junction, Wimbledon and Richmond. Turn right out the station and then follow directions below as if driving from Kingston. Langdon Park is off Kingston Road, opposite Wick Road. We are in the big building on the right once you have turned into Langdon Park.
- By bus: The 281 stops outside the building, travelling from Tolworth and Kingston in one direction, and Teddington and Twickenham in the other. The 285, which links Kingston and Heathrow airport, also stops outside.
- By car: If you're driving from Kingston, drive past Hampton Wick station on the right and then take the first right after Normansfield Avenue. This isn't named on the map but is called "Langdon Park". Turn immediately right again and park in one of the spaces marked "L.D.C. Reserved Parking". Walk down the gravel path (edged with red brick) and you will come to a big red door on the left, which is the main entrance into the building. If you are approaching from the Twickenham/Richmond direction then take your first left after Holmesdale Road into Langdon Park and then carry on as above.