'Nothing to Wear?'
As the party season approaches and with the credit crunch looming, the answer to your wardrobe crisis is the St Margarets' Wardrobe Swap & Sale. Donate your beautiful guilty or worn-once purchases and buy someone else's back all in aid of FRODO*
All we want you to do is:
- Be brutally honest with yourself and dig out those beautiful things you know deep down you will never wear again, even though you wish you could
- Drop them off with us on Saturday 18th October at The Winchester Hall, Turk's Head, Winchester Road, St Margarets 11am - 3pm (or call the Clothes/Ticket Hotline below)
- Buy a ticket for the exclusive St Margarets' Wardrobe Sale Evening on Thursday 20th November at the Ballet Rambert School, St Margaret's Drive from 7.30pm
- Help some desperate children get a better life
- Feel good about yourself
- No rubbish and only clean things please!
- Don't forget shoes, jewellery, bags, but we draw the line at underwear...
For more information, or alternative collection arrangements call the Clothes/Ticket Hotline on 020 8744 0700
* FRODO is a small hardworking charity that helps disabled orphaned children in Romania. Every £ donated will provide urgent medical treatment for an unwanted child and change their life. The Wardrobe Sale is part of a series of St Margaret's based events aiming to raise £25,000 to send a team of doctors out to Romania to help those children most in need.
With thanks to the following supporters; Ballet Rambert, Oddbins, Oushka, Renew Medica, Jigsaw, Boden, Paul Smith, Marks & Spencer, KallKwik Twickenham, Joules, LK Bennett, Mulberry
Ballet Rambert School