It's our BIRTHDAY (Part 2) - Monday 15th Ocotber 1984 - ...
TWO Heavyweight Headliners..
- Number 1. OMID DJALILI - Stories. Jokes. Songs. Utterly Brilliant. - International Comedy Star
- Heavyweight Headliner 2. JOHN MOLONEY - A Comedy Masterclass of controlled eloquence crafted brilliance...
- Perfect Musical Birthday celebrations with ROB DEERING - Songs Japes and Beat Hilarity...
- Crazy things seem to happen to him... DAMIAN KINGSLEY
- and introducing... JENAN YOUNIS
On The Door - £12
Stephen Fearing's music is a mesmerizing blend of roots, folk, and pop. Co-founder of Canadian roots-rock supergroup Blackie and The Rodeo Kings, he is a beguiling teller of tales and master guitarist who delights audiences throughout North America, the UK, and Europe. A multi JUNO and Canadian Folk Music award winner, his ninth solo album (Every Soul's a...
- Online - £3 ( 30p booking fee)
- On The Door - £3,
One of the resident singers at TwickFolk, says: "All the music at TwickFolk is live and our singarounds give everyone a chance to sing, play an instrument, recite a poem or tell a story."
If you just want to sit back and listen, that's also fine. In fact listening, and paying attention to ...
An evening with The Good Old Boys is an exhilarating experience and one not to be missed! Originally formed as a vehicle to play live Rock and R&B whenever the members were free from touring with their own bands, The Good Old Boys are Nick Simper, Peter Parks, Alan Barratt, Simon Bishop and Richard Hudson and they have played with or alongside Deep Purple, Johnny Kidd and The Pirates, BB ...
Tim Edey: Award-winning virtuoso guitar and accordion player
'The Best Rock 'n' Roll Tribute Band in The World', this magnificent band returns to The Eel Pie Club for two hours of nostalgia playing the best of 1964-1969 - Jumping Jack Flash, Brown Sugar, Paint It Black, Not Fade Away, Get Off My Cloud, It's All Over Now, Under My Thumb, Mother's Little Helper, Ruby Tuesday, You Can't Always Get What You Want, Two Thousand ...
Pete Morton: Nottingham-born singer-songwriter