Comic Confusion in Kew
After announcing their exciting move to The National Archives earlier in the year, Q2 Players are pleased to announce details of their first production in their new prestigious location.
When mogul Bascom Barlow is embezzled out of a fortune by an artful employee, he risks losing not only the money but also his fearsome reputation. With one bag full of diamonds, one bag full of cash and one bag full of - something else altogether - will the frantic Barlow be able to hold onto his business, his family - and his sanity?
With proposals, pregnancies and a chauffeur who can't drive, can Barlow ensure he gets the right bags before he loses everything?
- £10 standard, £9 concessions.
- 22nd-24th Nov, 7.45pm and 2.30 pm
- email - firstname.lastname@example.org
- call - 07957 587230 between 6.00-8.30pm
- For further information please visit - www.q2players.org.uk
The National Archives, Kew