A black comedy about family and ageing
- By April de Angelis ~ Directed by Muriel Keech
I blame the books they learned to read with. Daddy at the office. Mummy looking out of the window while she's washing up. I should have burnt them.
It's Virgie's birthday and she is bucking convention. Always more committed as an artist than a mother, in old age Virgie has not reckoned on her family and friends' determination to thwart her plans.
- Warning: This play contains strong language.
- Performance times: Sunday 4pm Weekdays 7.45pm
- Ticket prices: £10.00 & £14.00
- Box Office: ttc-boxoffice.org.uk or phone: 0845 838 7529 (10am - 8pm)