By Alan Bennett, adapted from the book by Kenneth Grahame Directed by Matt Beresford
Join Mole, Ratty, Badger and Mr. Toad in this festive family show!
When Toad's latest craze lands him in prison the Weasels occupy Toad Hall and plan to turn it into a Leisure Centre...Will Toad escape to reclaim the ancestral home? Will Mole, Ratty and Badger forgive him and come to his aid? Will Albert the horse EVER cheer up?!
This timeless English classic is given a festive, musical twist in Alan Bennett's charming adaptation. A perfect Christmas treat! Poop Poop!
- Performance times: Saturdays & Sunday 2.30pm & 6.30pm No performance Monday, 11th - Weekdays: 7.30pm
- Tickets: Child (14 years or under) £9.00
- Members £13.00 Non-Members £17.00
- Member family tickets £35.00 Non-member family tickets £38.00 (Family tickets are for 2 adults and 2 children or 1 adult and 3 children)
- Box Office: Telephone: 0845 838 7529 (10am - 8pm) Online