A festival of plays directed by students from the first year of the Orange Tree Theatre and St Mary's University's MA in Theatre Directing. Five plays by five directors playing in repertoire over 10 days with all tickets £7.50.
Click the tile of the plays below to book tickets
- Albert's Boy by James Graham, directed by Kate Campbell
- Even Stillness Breathes Softly Against a Brick Wall by Brad Birch, directed by Hannah de Ville
- The End of Hope by David Ireland, directed by Max Elton
- Misterman by Enda Walsh, directed by Grace Vaughan
- Wasted by Kate Tempest, directed by Jamie Woods