Events :: play
Jan Hunt from the Paper Moon Theatre Company returns to Normansfield Theatre with a matinee performance of the Magnificent Music Hall. Both shows in 2015 sold out so book early to avoid disappointment.
This glittering galaxy of stars from BBC TV's The Good Old Days will delight and entertain with songs, laughter, dance and magic portraying with great wit and warmth this truly golden era. Unmissable!
Jan Hunt's Paper Moon Theatre Company goes from strength to strength with successful performances of their Magnificent Music Hall show which is performed at theatres across the UK, USA, Canada and Scandinavia.
- 20% discount at LaCloche applies for all pre-booked tickets.
- Tickets can be purchased by calling 0333 1212 300 (Mon to Fri 9am to 5pm) or book online at www.langdondowncentre.org.uk
- presented by the Paper Moon Theatre
- Tickets: £18 adults and £16 concessions
How to get there
- By train: The nearest train station is Hampton Wick - 7 minutes walk away. It connects easily with Waterloo, Vauxhall, Clapham Junction, Wimbledon and Richmond. Turn right out the station and then follow directions below as if driving from Kingston. Langdon Park is off Kingston Road, opposite Wick Road. We are in the big building on the right once you have turned into Langdon Park.
- By bus: The 281 stops outside the building, travelling from Tolworth and Kingston in one direction, and Teddington and Twickenham in the other. The 285, which links Kingston and Heathrow airport, also stops outside.
- By car: If you're driving from Kingston, drive past Hampton Wick station on the right and then take the first right after Normansfield Avenue. This isn't named on the map but is called "Langdon Park". Turn immediately right again and park in one of the spaces marked "L.D.C. Reserved Parking". Walk down the gravel path (edged with red brick) and you will come to a big red door on the left, which is the main entrance into the building. If you are approaching from the Twickenham/Richmond direction then take your first left after Holmesdale Road into Langdon Park and then carry on as above.