Have you taken part in any Council consultation?
What do YOU think about the consultation process?
Participate in a Borough Meeting with the Richmond United Group.
The Sustainable Communities Act is launched on 14 October, the day of the Borough Meeting. One of the group that campaigned for this Act of Parliament will speak at the meeting.
How will the Act affect you?
Come and find out for yourself.
- John Reekie, Chair, Richmond United Group
- Sir David Williams, LBRuT Cabinet Member for Communities
- Michael Parkes, Community Planner, Planning Aid for London
- James Page, Richmond and Twickenham Green Party
- Steve Shaw, Local Works Co-ordinator and Sustainable Communities Act expert
- Zac Goldsmith, Editor of The Ecologist
Richmond United Group