"a careless song, with a little nonsense in it now and then, does not Misbecome a monarch"
Excitement is mounting for the very First Strawberry Hill Jazz Festival, in the grounds of the recently refurbished Strawberry Hill House. Horace Walpoles Gothic masterpiece.
Guest players include:
- Alan Barnes with the Robin Aspland trio
- Gilad Atzmon's Orient House ensemble with Sarah Gillespie
- Kelvin Christiane with Nigel price on guitar
- Ross Stanley on piano
- Karen Sharp on alto and baritone saxophone with Adrian fry on trombone.
Ales will be from the Twickenham Breweries food from the Strawberry Hill Cafe with a massive marquee with plenty of seating.
Proceeds form the event are towards the continued renovation and maintenance of the house and grounds.
The trustees request that alcohol is not brought into the grounds.
- Tickets £25 children under 5 free
- Purchase online at: www.strawberryhillhouse.org.uk or Richmond and Twickenham Jazz Club
- Enquiries 0208 286 3242
- Download a brochure
Richmond & Twickenham Jazz Club