Join us for a day of family fun and entertainment and help support local schools and charities including Lynn's Bowel Cancer Campaign.
The day will consist of:
- Live music
- Stalls, games and competitions and Fun Fair
- The St Margarets Annual Tug of War challenge
- Open air charity casino
- Street Entertainers
- 'Songs of Praise from St Margarets
- Great Food
The theme of the day is the 'Best of British' so expect to
- See - some great British entertainment
- Hear - some great British music
- Taste - Some wonderful British fare from your local favourites including yellowwedge cheese and Armstrong's Family Butchers.
This year the fair will continue into the evening giving you more time to relax and enjoy the entertainment over a glass of Pimms and a bite to eat.
For regular updates of the day please keep on eye on this page.
If you are a business wanting to book a stall for the day, please click here or email Anita at firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.
To perform or entertain St Margarets, please click here or email Simon on email@example.com
For more information, visit www.mystmargarets.com
St Margarets Traders Association