The Arts Society Richmond
-The English Domestic Revival: Country House Architecture of the 19th Century
- OLD EVENT
Speaker: Christopher Rogers
Profile Chris read Geography at Oxford and taught Geography. Formerly he was Head of Geography at Downe House School Newbury. He became interested in country house architecture whilst at Oxford and he has lectured on the subject ever since. He has regularly led 5-day summer courses for Marlborough College Summer School. Chris also lectures for the National Trust.
- Our lectures are held at Duke Street Church, Duke Street, Richmond TW9 1DH.
- We meet on the first Tuesday of every month except January for drinks at 7pm and a one-hour lecture 8pm.
- Guests and new members are especially welcome to join us there.
- Members: Free
- Guests: Â£5 per person payable at the door.
- NADFAS members: Â£4 payable at the door.
- Students: Free, upon production of your student card.