Speaker: Gavin Plumley
Profile Gavin is a writer and broadcaster who has appeared on BBC Radio 3, BBC Radio 4 and has contributed to newspapers, magazines and opera and concert programmes worldwide. He lectures widely about the culture of Central Europe during the 19th and 20th centuries. Recently he has given talks to the Royal Opera House, the National Gallery, the National Trust, the National Theatre, the British Museum, the V&A, the Southbank Centre, the Tate and the Neue Galerie, New York, as well as for history of art societies and The Art Fund.
- Our lectures are held at Duke Street Church, Duke Street, Richmond TW9 1DH.
- We meet on the first Tuesday of every month except January for drinks at 7pm and a one-hour lecture 8pm.
- Guests and new members are especially welcome to join us there.
- Members: Free
- Guests: Â£5 per person payable at the door.
- NADFAS members: Â£4 payable at the door.
- Students: Free, upon production of your student card.