Speaker: Andrew Gill
Profile Andrew is a professional public speaker and consultant. He works with museums, universities, festivals, TV companies and special interest groups presenting authentic Victorian 'magic lantern' slide shows and giving talks on pre-cinema optical entertainments. He owns a commercial photograph library and has published many books on photographic social history.
- Our lectures are held at Duke Street Church, Duke Street, Richmond TW9 1DH.
- We meet on the first Tuesday of every month except January for drinks at 7pm and a one-hour lecture 8pm.
- Guests and new members are especially welcome to join us there.
- Members: Free
- Guests: Â£5 per person payable at the door.
- NADFAS members: Â£4 payable at the door.
- Students: Free, upon production of your student card.