In this fascinating talk, we will discover the story of Richmond's rail links with Central London and the design and development of the two Stations that served them.
- Doors open at 7pm, talk starts at 7:30pm
- The Riverside Room, Old Town Hall, Whittaker Avenue, Richmond, TW9 1TP
- Please note seating is not reserved
- Tickets: £5 or £4 for Friends of the Museum
- Tickets available from the Museum's website www.museumofrichmond, the Museum (Old Town Hall, Richmond) and The Open Book (King Street, Richmond.)