Be inspired by the Museum's collections and take some time to be mindful, observe and draw, leaving the workshop with your own original pieces to treasure.
Each workshop is led by a local artist and will have a different theme, exploring a different element of the Borough's history.
- Saturday 14 September: Exploring St Mary Magdalenes
- Saturday 19 October: The Ghosts of Richmond Palace
- Saturday 16 November: Victorian Richmond
- Saturday 14 December: Princess Mary's gift boxes
- All workshops are 10.30am to 12.30pm
- £10 per person, includes materials and refreshments
- Tickets available from the Museum or www.museumofrichmond