Led by the Chamber's HR professional, this session will deliver an update to our last update on Brexit and HR strategies. All businesses should attend to prepare for both current and upstream legislation, as well as the 'what if scenarios' In addition to this, there will be a very useful and brief introduction from Richmond Council's Citizen's Advice Bureau representative on the impact of current legislation on overseas' individuals.
Business owners, HR professionals and their senior executives are invited to book this session to review the rights of overseas individuals and also their business' people strategies in the light of changing legislation and market conditions. We will be discussing the âknock-onâ impact people strategies inevitably have on the wider business strategies and plans - a must-attend seminar.
- 14:00: Arrival to coffee, tea, water and registration*
- 14:05: CEO welcomes delegates and introduces speakers
- 14:10: Citizens Advice Bureau representative outlines legal rights of overseas people in UK
- 14:30: HR Director Alison De Lord reviews people strategies for business owners and their executives
- 15:00: Delegates build or adapt their own strategies in the light of seminar learnings
- 15:15: Review of attending businessesâ strategies
- 15:30: Seminar closes
Seminar style is workshop and interactive and all matters discussed confidential to attendees and speakers.
Richmond Chamber of Commerce