Three authors from Richmond upon Thames team up to talk about their latest novels and the process of writing.
Birkby, Curtis and Kidd have each mined the dark seams of mystery and suspense and written tales that strike chords of unease amongst their readers.
Michelle Birkby is the author of and, the first two books in the successful Mrs Hudson and Mary Watson Investigations series was nominated for a CWA Endeavour Historical Dagger. Michelle lives in Hampton Hill.
Emma Curtis was born in Brighton and brought up in London. Her fascination with the darker side of domestic life inspired her to write, her first psychological suspense.
She lives in Richmond with her husband and has two children.
Jess Kidd has taught creative writing and gained an MA and PhD in Creative Writing Studies from St Mary's University, Twickenham. Her debut novel, Himself, was published in 2016 and her second novel, will be released spring 2018.
This event will be chaired by Cheney Gardner, Reading Manager for Richmond Library Service.
- Unless otherwise stated in the programme all events can be booked as follows
- Book your tickets online here
- Book by phone, call 020 8831 6494 with your credit/debit card ready.
- The box office is open from 3 October, Monday-Friday 10am-5pm with a message service at other times.
- See the website for more information