Speaker: Simon Seligman
Since the 1950s the collections at Chatsworth have undergone a renaissance under the leadership of the 11th and the 12th Dukes.
The lecture describes Derbyshire's treasure house in the modern age and includes works by modern and contemporary artists and makers, for example David Hockney and Edmund de Waal. The lecture also describes the recent extensive renovations and restoration, both internal and external.
Simon Seligman worked at Chatsworth for many years in a variety of roles, latterly as Head of Communications and has subsequently lectured and written extensively on the subject. He is also a life coach and a freelance communications expert.
- Our lectures are held at Duke Street Church, Duke Street, Richmond TW9 1DH.
- We meet on the first Tuesday of every month except January for drinks at 7pm and a one-hour lecture 8pm.
- Guests and new members are especially welcome to join us there.
- Members: Free
- Guests: Â£5 per person payable at the door.
- NADFAS members: Â£4 payable at the door.
- Students: Free, upon production of your student card.