Bushy House and gardens will be open to the general public on Sunday 17 September (10.00am - 5.00pm) as part of Open House London weekend.
Bushy House was built for Edward Proger in the 1660s and was the residence of William, Duke of Clarence (later William IV) and his mistress Dora Jordan. It has been part of the National Physical Laboratory (NPL) since 1900.
Partial access to the ground floor of Bushy House will include historic photos and displays. There will also be access to the gardens and the temple, and refreshments will be available for purchase in the Orangery.
Access to Bushy House via the Queens Road Gate, TW11 0EB (public parking on Dora Jordan Road and Clapperstile car park); and pedestrian access via Canon Road Gate, Bushy Park.
Please note that there is very limited access for people with disabilities and no dogs allowed (with the exception of guide and assistance dogs).
Bushy House via the Queens Road Gate, TW11 0EB
Open House London