Join tutor Jill Storey in Radnor Gardens which is in a delightful riverside setting at Cross Deep in Twickenham. Radnor Gardens take its name from Radnor House, home of the 4th Earl of Radnor who lived in the house from 1722 until his death in 1757. The house was destroyed by a bomb in September 1940.
We will be meeting by the bowling club at the southern end of the gardens.
If booked and paid for at least 48 hours before the event
- Individual £20 Environment Trust members £15
- Family1 £40 Environment Trust members £30
If purchased on the day
- Individual £25 Environment Trust members £20
- Family1 £50 Environment Trust members £40
1 Family tickets are for two or more people, at least one of whom is under 18 years old
Buy a book of 6 tickets* and get a 20% discount
- Individual £100 Environment Trust members £75
- Tickets can be used at any art picnic, but places need to be booked in advance; for full terms and conditions please contact the office
Please call the office on 020 8891 5455 or e-mail: email@example.com.
The full programme of art picnics can soon be seen on www.environmenttrust.co.uk Contact on the day: Jenny Pearce on 07792 944564