- Haydn - Sonata in C, Hob. XVI:48
- Mendelssohn - The Bee's Wedding, Op. 67 No. 4
- Schumann - Humoreske in B flat, Op. 20
- Ades - Darkness Visible and Three Mazurkas
- Rimsky-Korsakov arr. Rachmaninov - Flight of the Bumblebee
- Rachmaninov - Sonata No. 2 in B flat minor, Op. 36
Acclaimed as a pianist of "amazing power and panache", Clare Hammond is recognised for the virtuosity and authority of her performances and has developed a "reputation for brilliantly imaginative concert programmes". In 2016, she won the Royal Philharmonic Society's "Young Artist Award" in recognition of outstanding achievements. Highlights that year included a performance at the Royal Festival Hall with the Philharmonia and a series of three concerts at the Belfast International Arts Festival, broadcast as part of the BBC Radio 3 Lunchtime Concerts series.
In the 2017/18 season, Clare performed Edwin Roxburgh's Concerto for Piano and Winds with the BBC Symphony Orchestra under Michael Seal and Panufnik's Piano Concerto with the Warsaw Philharmonic Orchestra under Jacek Kaspszyk. She has just made the world premiere recording of two keyboard concertos by Myslivecek with the Swedish Chamber Orchestra and conductor Nicholas McGegan.