- Taverner: Leroy Kyrie
- Tallis: Suscipe quaeso
- Sheppard: Our father, Beata nobis guadia
- Taverner: Ave dei patris
- Byrd: Laudibus in sanctis
- Gibbons: O clap your hands, Lift up your heads, O Lord in your wrath
- Purcell: O God, thou art my God, O Lord God of hosts, I was glad
The Tallis Scholars is a British professional ...
- Peter Warlock: Capriol Suite
- Mozart: Violin Concerto in D, K218
- Robin Holloway: Ode for four winds and strings
- Haydn: Symphony No. 44 in E minor,
Leader: Stephanie Gonley
The English Chamber Orchestra is the most recorded chamber orchestra in the world, its discography containing 860 recordings of over 1,500 works by more ...
Programme includes Beethoven's op. 130
The Allegri Quartet, in its 62nd year, is Britain's oldest chamber group. Founded in 1953 by Eli Goren and William Pleeth it has played a key role in the British musical scene, working with composers such as Benjamin Britten, Michael Tippett, Elizabeth Maconchy, John Woolrich, Peter Fribbins, Anthony Payne, James MacMillan, Matthew Taylor and most recently Alec Roth, resulting in new commissions and recordings.
Richmond Concert Society
Tre Voci (Ruby Hughes - soprano, Natalie Clein - cello, Julius Drake - piano)
- Kodály: Sonatina
- Bach: Öffne dich, mein ganzes Herze
- Bach/Britten: Spiritual Songs
- Tavener: Thrinos for solo cello, Akhmatova Songs
- Brahms: Two Songs, Op. 91
- Janáček: Pohádka
- Schubert: Songs for voice, cello and piano
Ruby Hughes began her musical studies as a cellist graduating from the ...
- Beethoven: String Quartet in A minor, Op. 132
- Puccini: Crisantemi
- Zemlinsky: String Quartet No. 3
In 2017 Quartetto Adorno won the Third Prize (First Prize not awarded), the Special Prize for the best performance of a contemporary piece and the Public's Prize at the International String Quartet Competition "XI Premio Paolo Borciani". During the thirty-...
- Hindemith: Clarinet Sonata
- Debussy: Pemière Rhapsodie
- Bernstein: Sonata for Clarinet and Piano
- Schumann: Adagio and Allegro, Op. 70
- Berg: Four Pieces for Clarinet and Piano, Op. 5
- Brahms: Sonata in F minor, Op. 120 No. 1
Zeynep and Sacha first met in 2005 in Oberlin Conservatory, studying the Mozart Kegelstatt Trio with ...
- Rameau: Gavotte and Variations
- Beethoven: Piano Sonata in E flat, Op. 7
- Liszt: Ballade No. 2, Valses oubliées Nos. 1 and 2
- Berceuse Valse de l'opéra de Charles Gounod
British pianist Benjamin Grosvenor is internationally recognised for his electrifying performances, distinctive sound and insightful interpretations. His virtuosic ...