The Music of Motown -- Dancing in the Streets
Direct from the West End, Dancing in the Streets is a celebration of the golden years of Motown! Who could forget Baby Love, My Girl, Reach Out and I Heard It Through The Grapevine. Don't miss an unforgettable night of Motown's greatest hits.
- Tickets £25 (Concessions £23)
- Concessions -- special reduced prices are available for all concerts for English Heritage Members through See Tickets. Reduced prices for Senior Citizens, UB40 Holders, Students and Under 16s are available through See Tickets and Ticketmaster. Proof of eligibility will be required on production pr purchase of tickets. We advise that all Under 16s attending the concerts are accompanied by an adult.
- Group Bookings -- Purchase a total of ten full price tickets over the season to obtain great discounts.
- Diabled Visitors -- Disable Visitors are very welcome at all concerts. We provide preferential parking, seating areas, toilet facilities and our stewards will be pleased to give you help on the night. The seating and parking areas are limited, so please arrive early. Guide dogs are welcome, but please take care on firework evenings.
- Admission Times -- The concert auditorium will be open from 5.30pm and the concert will commence at 7.30pm.
- For more information please call 020 8233 6400 or visit www.picnicconcerts.com