The Langdon Down Centre is home to a Victorian Theatre, conferencing and functions facilities, the Langdon Down Museum of Learning Disability and the Down's Syndrome Association.
Normansfield is a grade II* Listed Building with a purpose built entertainment hall. This is a rare example of a private Victorian Theatre containing original painted scenery and other ornate fixtures and fittings.
The Theatre wing of the former home of Dr John Langdon Down, formerly known as Normansfield, is now owned and managed by the Langdon Down Centre (LDC). The building was refurbished and handed over to the as part of a Section 106 planning agreement by Developers Laing Homes in October 2003.
Langdon Down Centre
2A Langdon Park
- Teddington Summer Music :: The Leipzig Connection
Saturday, 2 June 7:30pm
- Teddington Summer Music :: East Meets West
Saturday, 9 June 7:30pm
- Normansfield Theatre :: Fred and Ginger
Saturday, 16 June 7:30pm
- Ester Kosar and Nigel Foster :: An Evening of Romantic Songs
Friday, 22 June 7:30pm
- Teddington Summer Music :: Favourites of Stage and Screen
Saturday, 23 June 7:30pm
- Normansfield Theatre :: Sing a Song of Sixpence
Saturday, 30 June 7:30pm