The Langdon Down Centre is home to a Victorian Theatre, conferencing and functions facilities, the Langdon Down Museum of Learning Disability and the Down's Syndrome Association.
Normansfield is a grade II* Listed Building with a purpose built entertainment hall. This is a rare example of a private Victorian Theatre containing original painted scenery and other ornate fixtures and fittings.
The Theatre wing of the former home of Dr John Langdon Down, formerly known as Normansfield, is now owned and managed by the Langdon Down Centre (LDC). The building was refurbished and handed over to the as part of a Section 106 planning agreement by Developers Laing Homes in October 2003.
Langdon Down Centre
2A Langdon Park
- Normansfield Theatre :: Cello and Piano Recital - Mary Mundy and Henry Roche
Saturday, 23 February 7pm
- Normansfield Theatre :: London Potters Local Fair
2-3 March 11am-5pm
- Normansfield Theatre :: Madama Butterfly
Sunday, 17 March 7:30pm
- Normansfield Theatre :: Tchaikovsky's Iolanta
- Normansfield Theatre :: Shakespeare in Song
Saturday, 30 March