The Ailsa Tavern is a traditional community pub set in the beautiful suburb of St Margarets.
First opened in 1861, it still keeps many original features. It has a large public garden and is run as a community pub should be - welcoming, warm, friendly and family-oriented - a place where anyone can come to enjoy a day or evening. With a variety of delicious, restaurant quality food that is freshly prepared, and a range of beers, wines and soft drinks to compliment your meal, the Ailsa Tavern is the perfect place to relax any time of the week.
- Quiz night on Wednesdays
- Live Irish/Scottish folk music on Thursdays
- Live bands every Saturday from 9pm
- Live jazz every Sunday from 4 to 6 pm with open mic on the 2nd and last Sunday of the month
- Children welcome daytimes.
- Outdoor Area with a grassed area, patio area with outdoor heating
263 St Margarets Road