Eel Pie Island is one of the historic centres for the development of British R&B in the 1960's. Many major names in played there including: The Rolling Stones, Rod Stewart, John Mayall's Bluesbreakers, Eric Clapton, Jeff Beck and The Who - all performed on the Island.The Eel Pie Club was founded in April 2000 to re-establish a home for R&B.
They meet Wednesdays at 8:30pm at The Cabbage Patch Pub.
Advance tickets are available at shows via the Eel Pie Club website at www.eelpieclub.com, or by sending a cheque with a stamped,self-addressed envelope.
c/o Executive Mortgages
6 Park Road
- Eel Pie Club :: WE REMEMBER JOE COCKER
Thursday, 3 October 8pm
- Eel Pie Club :: THE DOWNLINERS SECT
Thursday, 17 October 8pm
- Eel Pie Club :: SUPERNATURAL - A Tribute to Peter Green
Thursday, 31 October 8pm
- Eel Pie Club :: GOOD OLD BOYS
Thursday, 14 November 8pm
- Eel Pie Club :: THE ROLLIN' STONED
Thursday, 28 November 8pm
- Eel Pie Club :: DICK TAYLOR and The Grimshaws
Thursday, 5 December 8pm
- Eel Pie Club :: CHRISTMAS PARTY!! THE EEL PIE ALL-STARS
Wednesday, 18 December 8pm