Eel Pie Island is one of the historic centres for the development of British R&B in the 1960's. Many major names in played there including: The Rolling Stones, Rod Stewart, John Mayall's Bluesbreakers, Eric Clapton, Jeff Beck and The Who - all performed on the Island.The Eel Pie Club was founded in April 2000 to re-establish a home for R&B.
They meet Wednesdays at 8:30pm at The Cabbage Patch Pub.
Advance tickets are available at shows via the Eel Pie Club website at www.eelpieclub.com, or by sending a cheque with a stamped,self-addressed envelope.
c/o Executive Mortgages
6 Park Road
- Eel Pie Club :: BLUESCLUB
Thursday, 24 January 8:30pm
- Eel Pie Club :: CATFISH
Thursday, 7 February 8:30pm
- Eel Pie Club :: LEAF HOUND
Thursday, 21 February 8:30pm
- Eel Pie Club :: CYRIL DAVIES TRIBUTE
Thursday, 21 March 8pm
- Eel Pie Club :: THE DEPUTIES ALBUM LAUNCH PARTY
Thursday, 28 March 8pm
- Eel Pie Club :: TROY REDFERN BAND
Thursday, 18 April 8pm
- Eel Pie Club :: ATOMIC ROOSTER
Thursday, 2 May 8pm
- Eel Pie Club :: KAST OFF KINKS
Thursday, 16 May 8pm
- Eel Pie Club :: SLIM CHANCE at Eel Pie Club
Thursday, 30 May 8pm