Local Information :: charity
The Richmond Legal Advice Service aims to provide clients with initial and basic legal advice free of charge by legally qualified volunteers.
The following information outlines how we see clients:
- We are open each Wednesday between 8pm to 9pm (see here for the dates we are closed)
- It is not necessary to telephone ahead or make an appointment
- Clients are normally seen in order of arrival
- We aim to see a client for between 10 to 30 minutes, depending on the problem and the number of other client's waiting
- If necessary or appropriate, we will ask clients to come to another session to obtain further advice or assistance