The Exchange is a newly built venue owned by Richmond Council and leased to St Mary's University under an agreement that the building will be used for a mixture of University use, Community Group use and public events. The building has a 300 seat theatre, 5 studio rooms, a cafe and a bar. It is the building directly opposite the entrance to Twickenham station.
75 London Road
- The Exchange :: Richmond film Society Presents Zama
Tuesday, 22 January 8pm
- The Exchange :: BBC Radio 4's Any Questions?
Friday, 25 January 8pm
- The Exchange :: Liberty School of Dance Presents "Free your feet Take II"
Saturday, 26 January 1:30am
- The Exchange :: Manford's Comedy Club
Friday, 1 February 8pm
- The Exchange :: Richmond Film Society Presents Tabu
Tuesday, 5 February 8pm
- The Exchange :: Shazia Mirza: A Work In Progress
Friday, 8 February 8pm
- The Exchange :: Twickenham Cinema Club Presents: In The Mood For Love
Wednesday, 13 February 7pm