We all need emotional support, particularly during these difficult times. Feelings such as low mood, stress and anxiety can impact our mental health, and sometimes you just need to talk about it.
RB Mind’s Helpline offers a confidential listening and support service for anyone over 18 years old living in the borough of Richmond upon Thames. We offer a safe place where you can speak to someone who will listen, offer you support and guide you to further help if needed.
Our listeners are trained mental health workers who listen with compassion and are non-judgmental. We will not ask for personal information unless you would like us to find immediate help from other services for you.
We are here 7 days a week:
|Monday to Friday||9am to 10pm|
|Saturday||2pm to 10pm|
|Sunday||2pm to 8pm|
How we can help you?
We are a free mental health support line that can help you by:
- Providing a ‘listening ear’ when you need someone to talk to
- Wellbeing advice and ways to deal with your current situation
- Advice on self-help tools (accessible online) that may be able to offer you immediate support
- Talk to you about different therapies that can help and how to access them
- Point you in the right direction of where you can get further help and support
The helpline is not a counselling service but we can advise you on counselling and talking therapies available through Richmond Borough Mind and The Richmond Wellbeing Service
Call now if you need someone to talk to 0203 137 9590