Prepare to be swept away by the seasonal atmosphere of Hampton Court Palace this Christmas as the stunning ice rink returns for another year.
Join us to skate against a backdrop of one of the greatest palaces on earth – Henry VIII’s historic home, Hampton Court Palace. The open-air ice rink epitomises the very best in festive fun.
Be transported to one of the country’s most scenic skating settings, with spectacular views of the Thames-side Tudor palace.
Located in front of the palace, our stunning ice rink offers something for everyone, from novice to expert. Enjoy a daytime skate, perhaps followed by a visit to the palace, or soak in the ambience of an evening session, when the historic Tudor gate is bathed in light.
- 22 November 2019 to 5 January 2020 (excluding Christmas Day)
- 09:00 until late (10:00 until late on weekdays)
- Ticket includes 45 minutes on the ice rink and skate hire.
- Adult/teen (13+): from £15
- Child (3-12): £10.50
- Family (1 adult + 3 children or 2 adults + 2 children): from £45
- Skate Aid (must be booked in advance): £5