Richmond Council have reached the public consultation stage of the Community Fund where we encourage Richmond Borough residents to give their support for up to 2 of the 10 projects across the Borough that have successfully passed the first round of validation.
The projects you can vote on are:
- Crane Park Island Nature Trail, Heathfield
- A Village Green for Whitton, Whitton
- Community Kitchen, East Twickenham
- Playground for Suffolk Rd. Recreation Ground, Barnes
- Feasibility study to enhance St Richard’s Square, Ham
- Grey Court School community sports changing facility, Ham
- Rebuild of the Teddington Cricket Club Pavilion, Teddington
- Creation of a youth Centre, Hampton North
- New build of Oldfields Pavilion, Hampton
- A Place to Go - community space, Hampton Hill
The polling period is between Monday 18th June and Friday 13th July and all you need to do is follow this link www.richmond.gov.uk/consultation_fund, read the project descriptions and then choose up to 2 projects that appeal to you. Your vote will go towards the final decision to be made by Councillors as to which project are awarded funding in 2018.
Your community projects will really appreciate your support and be able to offer even more opportunities to residents.