Space to Be is offering a variety of mindfulness courses, events and workshops this spring including:
- An 8-week Mindfulness course on Wednesday Evenings starting on April 18th.
- An Introduction to Mindfulness for TEENS on Wednesday, April 11th.
- A Day of Mindfulness on Saturday, May 26th.
- A FREE mindfulness walk with Friends of the River Crane Environment on Saturday, April 21st.
- Monthly top-up sessions for people who have completed a mindfulness course and are looking for opportunities to deepen and expand.
Mindfulness is a practice which involves deliberately bringing your awareness to the present moment with acceptance and non-judgement. Research suggests that meditation and awareness training can boost the immune system, significantly reduce stress, improve sleep, bolster creativity, reduce the ruminative thinking that leads to anxiety and depression and improve relationships with loved ones and friends.
Could mindfulness be your path to less stress and greater wellbeing? Please contact Andrea to find out how cultivating mindfulness could bring more peace, contentment, and connection into your life. For more information on any of the listings above please go to www.makespacetobe.com