Feel good about fitness with this festive offer!
Wanting to get fit in time for Christmas without over stretching your budget? If your answer is “yes” then Richmond Council has just the offer for you.
If you sign up to a Feel Good Fitness membership by 14th November 2017 you won’t need to pay anything until the end of the year.
The Feel Good Fitness membership programme gives you access to:
- Six sports centres
- 4 pools, 5 gyms and over 200 fitness classes
- Fully staffed state of the art gyms with qualified instruction
- Specially tailored services for those new to exercise
- Complimentary personalised programmes every 14 visits
- Regular instructor led abdominal training services and;
- Specifically tailored services
Cllr David Linnette, Richmond Council Cabinet Member for Culture, Sport and the Voluntary Sector, said:
“I know, with a month to go until Christmas, that everyone is focused on saving for the festivities and the thought of joining a gym is put on hold until the New Year. This fantastic offer will enable you to ‘get active’ now!”
To sign up visit www.richmond.gov.uk/FGF_SIGN_UP and fill out the online form. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, joining fee applies.