Getting back to pre-bump shape
If you have recently had a baby, you will know that everything changes. Your body may not be the body you knew before and your priorities are different. You’re now responsible for a little person who demands your time and attention. It’s easy to put aside your needs at this time, however, this is the time when you need to nurture yourself, heal and rebuild strength and confidence.
With this in mind, Love Yoga London is running a 2-hour postnatal yoga workshop for mummies only. It has been designed for your needs as a new mother and gives you an opportunity for some precious ‘me time’. Specifically, the workshop will focus on;
- Strengthening the pelvic floor and focusing on long term pelvic health
- Strengthening and toning weakened and stretched abdominal muscles
- Releasing tension from the back, that can build from carrying and breast feeding your baby, as well as rebuilding strength
- Providing an opportunity to revitalise, rejuvenate and relax, giving you a mental release from your demanding new role as a mother
A detailed home practice hand out will be given at the end of the workshop, so that you can continue a regular practice at home and incorporate it into your everyday life. There will also be an opportunity to connect with other local new mums over tea and biscuits!
- Newer mums i.e. Anyone from 6 weeks after birth, (after postnatal check up), or from 12 weeks, if you have had a caesarean (or after an all clear from the doctor)
- Nearly new Mums i.e. Any mum who has had a baby, who have yet to return to exercise and want to use this workshop as a stepping stone back to health
- Cost: £30 per person which is payable in advance
- Date: Saturday 9th December 2017
- Time: 10am – 12 midday
- Venue: Heart Twickenham, 67a Holly Road, Twickenham, TW1 4HF
To book: Places are limited, so please book early to avoid disappointment. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org