ETNA Centre have been chosen by ‘Starbucks Twickenham’ to be part of their CHEER FOR GOOD campaign.
What does this mean for ETNA?
We’ll either receive £500 or, with your help, we can increase this to £2,000!
We’ll use this money to kickstart our Community Kitchen fundraising campaign. Think of how many cups of tea we can make in the new kitchen! You might even find yourself enjoying a cuppa with us.
What do you need to do?
Step 1 – Comment on our neighbourly.com page
- Click this link: www.neighbourly.com/ETNAKitchen
- follow our page on ‘neighbourly.com’
- make a comment on our neighbourly.com page to help us score extra points! Why not say…
‘I support ETNA’s community kitchen project!’
- You can even upload an image and they’ll award us even more points!
Step 2 – CHEER us on Twitter!
- Copy and paste the message below into your Twitter feed. Then ask your friends and family to tweet, re-tweet and share. The more mentions that ETNACentre gets, the greater chance we’ll have of raising more money.
Starbucks has nominated @ETNACentre – help us to make a noise to win a grant. Please RT to cheer for us #CheerForGood #ETNAcommunitykitchen #twickenham #community #ETNACentre
But don’t hang about! We need you to act right now as the campaign closes in just a few weeks’ time.
Thank you for your support