Mindfulness – for bumps and babies
Baby Mindful is a brand new FREE course of Mindfulness for bumps and babies.
New parents and their babies (pre-walking), and soon to be parents and their bumps can join us in the calming gallery space on Mondays when it is closed to the public, where we will welcome you into a fully baby friendly space to:
- Enjoy quiet, quality time with your baby to enhance bonding and promote calm.
- Learn mindfulness techniques to promote relaxation for you and your baby and encourage you to feel calm and grounded here, and at home.
- Try mindful mark making techniques, and engage with the visual and emotional impact of the exhibitions.
- Learn coping, calming and focusing techniques to help focus on the here and now.
- Meet other local new parents – each session will end with a social lunchtime.
- Monday 27th November (pilot session)
- Monday 11th December (pilot session)
- Monday 29th January
- Monday 26th February
- Monday 26th March
- Monday 30th April
- Monday 21st May
- Monday 25th June
- Monday 30th July
- Monday mornings, 10-12. (Please arrive by 10.15 at the latest).
- Orleans House Gallery, Riverside, Twickenham, TW1 3DJ.
- For parents / carers and their bumps and babies (pre-walking).
- FREE, no booking necessary.
- Please bring a packed lunch if you would like to stay for the social at the end. Please note that the onsite cafe is temporarily closed.
- 020 8831 6000
- Web link
Funded by Community Learning.