Thinking about yourself, now that the kids are back to school?
- Interested in re-entering the workplace after some time out, but are unclear on how to start?
- In a job that’s making you miserable, but unsure what else you could do?
- Lacking in confidence about pursuing the career you dream of?
- Aware that you want to make a bigger contribution to the world, but are uncertain about how to do that?
During the workshop, you will:
- Identify what’s most important to you at work
- Pinpoint your strengths and unique talents
- Begin to consider different possibilities for career ideas
- Get clear on an actionable first step to take away
The workshop will be run by certified, experienced Career coaches, Anne Rae and Meg Lyons.
- 9.45am to 12.00pm October 6th
- ETNA Centre, Rosslyn Rd, Twickenham
- Please book by Eventbrite (early-bird tickets until 30th Sept, £20) or contact Anne Rae on 07810 647256 or Meg Lyons on 07788 862693.