Come down to Moormead Park for the Fair. The fair runs from 11.45am to 7:30pm. There are loads of stalls, food, drink, music, the annual 5-a-side football competition and an amazing dog show.
It’s the canine event of the year! Including the legendary ‘Leave the Sausage Challenge’. Categories are:
- Handsome Hound
- Gorgeous Girl
- Cutest Puppy - up to 5 months
- St Margarets Got Talent: entertain us with tricks, fancy dress or whatever!
- Best Rescue Dog
- Child’s BFF: tell us why you love your dog so much - for children under 14
- Golden Oldie 8+ years
- ‘Leave the Sausage’ Challenge - for the Butch Parker Trophy
- Best in Show
Show starts at 1.30pm, register on the day between 12.00 – 1.15pm.
Music all day
Here’s the fantastic line up for the Music Stage at the St Margarets Fair this Saturday. Don’t make any other plans, it’s going to be a brilliant day.
- 11.45 – 12.30 The St Margarets Elastic Band
- 12.55 – 13.45 Powerjam
- 14.10 – 14.55 Maisie and Alice
- 15.20 – 16.05 Jazz Mondays
- 16.30 – 17.15 The Underground Vault
- 17.40 – 18.25 Groove Manoova
- 18.50 – 19.35 The Deputies