Weekly art sessions for under 5s and their carers.
- Thursdays 10am to 12 noon
- OSO Arts Centre, 49 Station Road, Barnes, SW13 OLF
Learn, play, and explore together in these exciting sessions which encourage creativity, curiosity and develop early communication.
Based on the National Curriculum for the Early Years Foundation Stage, these multidisciplinary sessions include; arts and craft activities, songs, stories, drama and imaginative play, painting, music, soft play and multisensory toys.
Come along every Thursday to explore a different theme each week!
- 14 April - Going to the Zoo
- 21 April - Weather
- 28 April - NO SESSION
- 5 May- Time Travellers (Barnes local history)
- 12 May - Dinosaurs
- 19 May - Transport and Vehicles
- 26 May - At the Beach
- 2 June - Superheroes
- 9 June- In the Garden (Carnival)
- 10 to 11.30am - Exploration Time - parent and child-led play, and exploration of that week’s art and play activities.
- 11.30 to 12 noon - Adventure Time - group songtime, storytime and interactive imaginative journey with props and nursery rhymes based on that week’s theme.
- No booking necessary - just drop-in on the day
- £6 for first child, £3 for additional siblings
Complimentary tickets available for those who are unemployed, receiving benefits or otherwise eligible, contact email@example.com for more details and to fill out a registration form.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- Please wear clothes suitable for painting in!
Run in conjunction with Richmond Arts Service at Orleans House Gallery and Old Sorting Office Arts Centre.