You are invited to a special evening in support of Ruils, Teddington’s local disability Charity. Enjoy proscecco and eat treats and receive a fabulous goody bag to takeaway.
Three local health, fitness and style experts have got together and will reveal how you can Fast Track to Fabulous in 9 and three quarter weeks as well as giving away lots of free hints and tips during the night:
- Julia van den Berg, Personal Stylist, House of Colour will be interpreting the current fashion trends and sharing how you can build that elusive capsule wardrobe.
- Alex Kenchington, Holistic Personal Trainer, AOK Fitness, will be giving away his “two split 30 to trim workout” programme.
- Alison Gatt, Nutritional Therapist, Naturally High will be giving you her 7 top tips to eating your way to weight loss, gaining vitality and energy.
- Entry by eticket only £15.00.
- Please register at:http://conta.cc/1Qf8vSN or call 0800 0932406 FREE
All welcome. Ticket proceeds will benefit Ruils, Teddington Disability Charity and your eticket will be entered into our fabulous free prize draw
The event is sponsored by 3 local generous business: Glow Maintenance, CPR Financial and R & A Plastering