Planning a spring makeover for your house and garden? We’ve got the help you need! Our Handyperson and Gardening Service isn’t just for older people - any adult living in our Borough can use our services. Our quotes are very competitive and we are widely known for reliability, trustworthiness and excellent customer service. The funds raised help support our much needed services for older people. Let us help you, so you can help us!
What kind of jobs do we do?
- Changing light bulbs, fuses and plugs
- Loft clearance and decluttering
- Putting up shelves, hanging pictures/mirrors
- Fitting key safes and grab rails
- Fitting locks, spy holes and door chains
- Replacing broken light fittings
- Replacing toilet seats
- Repairing curtain rails
- Fitting draught proofing
- Moving furniture
- Installing telecare equipment (a combination of alarms, sensors and other equipment to help people live independently)
- Help with computers and PCs - tuition on email, use of the internet, filing and working with attachments.
- For more information or to book please call 020 8876 0620 / 0800 917 9980 or email firstname.lastname@example.org