The Easter Holidays are fast approaching and we are looking forward to two weeks of fun children’s activities where we will be creating artworks inspired by landscape, architecture and springtime!
Children will get to visit the gallery exhibition Capability Now and work with professional artists specialising in a range of different techniques from drawing, painting and print-making to sculpture and textiles. For a full run down of all our classes please visit our website.
In addition to our specialised workshops, our regular family programmes will continue throughout the Easter Holidays including Sunday Afternoon Art, See Saw and Dad Day.
- Workshops run for 0 to 17 year olds and are half day or full day sessions.
- To ensure a positive experience for all children, please book your child into workshops of the appropriate age range.
- We can provide support for children and young people with additional needs.
- Booking for holiday activities is essential.
- To book call us on 020 8831 6000, or book online