Space to Be is offering a variety of mindfulness courses, tasters and workshops this autumn. Come along to a taster session on September 16th to meet Andrea and find out how mindfulness can bring more peace, contentment, and connection to your life. For more information please go to www.makespacetobe.com.
- 8-Week Mindfulness Course Wednesdays, Sept 30th-Nov 18th
- 8-Week Mindfulness Course for Teens Thursdays, Oct 1st - Nov 26th
- Mindfulness Taster Session for the 8-Week Course Wednesday, Sept 16th, 2015
- Mindfulness Taster Session for Parents and Teens Thursday, Sept 17th, 2015
- Miksang Contemplative Photography Workshop Saturday, October 3rd, 2015
- Mindfulness and Cooking Workshop Saturday, November 28th, 2015
Mindfulness is a practice which involves deliberately bringing your awareness to the present moment with acceptance and non-judgement. Research suggests that meditation and awareness training can boost the immune system, significantly reduce stress, improve sleep, bolster creativity, reduce the ruminative thinking that leads to anxiety and depression and improve relationships with loved ones and friends.
Could mindfulness be your path to less stress and greater wellbeing? Come along to the taster session and find out! www.makespacetobe.com