Our committee are once again pleased to organise the annual Church Street Party now in its 5th consecutive year. It promises to better and bigger than the previous year and why not bring your family, friends & neighbours to this ever popular street event? 2,000 + visitors were in attendance previously and if you wish to join in the fun and community spirit, be sure to be there!
- Eileen Sheridan a well-known local resident champion cyclist will officially open the Party at mid-day and the outgoing Major Corinna Smart will join us arriving between 12.30 – 1.00 pm.
- Radio Jackie will be providing its very own Road Show throughout the afternoon, sponsored by The London Apprentice Pub.
There will be something for everyone, young and senior which promises to be a super great “Community Event” for a well deserving cause.
Adding to the excitement of the day will be a mini circus for the children with stilt walking and giant bubbles provided by Bezerka not forgetting a Punch & Judy show. A silent auction will also run with fabulous prizes to tempt those who wish to win without constantly bellowing out their bids plus a raffle, where the top prize of the day will be a 7 night holiday for two on a Greek Island.
- The local Police, St John’s Ambulance and Fire Brigade will also be on site to answer questions from the public.
- The London Apprentice will yet again be supporting it by generously sponsoring two bands to keep you in the musical mood. For the hungry and thirsty who need to re-charge their batteries there will a variety of food and drinks stalls for them to buy what they like.
- Church Street, Isleworth, TW7 6DA. Near The London Apprentice Pub
- Time – noon to 6 pm
- Profits from the event will be given to the local Cathja Project based in Isleworth (www.cathja.org).
- Further details can be found out on our Facebook Site
- If you wish to be a volunteer to help out on this special day, please contact us by e-mailing email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Other Enquiries: Nowell Anderson – 077 9598 1486