Weekly art sessions for under 5s and their carers.
Learn, play, and explore together in these exciting sessions which encourage creativity, curiosity and develop early communication.
Based on the National Curriculum for the Early Years Foundation Stage, these multidisciplinary sessions include; arts and craft activities, songs, stories, drama and imaginative play, painting, music, soft play and multisensory toys.
Come along every Thursday to explore a different theme each week!
- Thursday 12 March – All Aboard the Pirate Ship
- Thursday 19 March – Princes and Princesses
- Thursday 26 March – Easter Egg-citement
- 10 to 11.30am – Exploration Time – parent and child-led play, and exploration of that week’s art and play activities.
- 11.30 to 12 noon – Adventure Time – group songtime, storytime and interactive imaginative journey with props and nursery rhymes based on that week’s theme.
- Thursdays 10am – 12noon
- OSO Arts Centre, 49 Station Road, Barnes, SW13 OLF
- No booking necessary – just drop-in on the day
- £6 for first child, £3 for additional siblings
- Complimentary tickets available for those who are unemployed, receiving benefits or otherwise eligible, contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more details and to fill out a registration form.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
Please wear clothes suitable for painting in!