Based in the newly re-branded ‘The Training Works’ in St Margarets, (previously Movement3), The Fit Mum Formula is a small group personal training and nutritional coaching program, specifically designed for women 30 + who are…
- Struggling to Lose Weight after having children.
- Fed Up of ‘yo yo’ Dieting and Constant food Cravings.
- Needing more Energy and Stamina to keep up with their kids.
- Wanting to regain the confidence in their body.
The Fit Mum Formula is a health and fitness program specifically for busy women who want to get the confidence back in their body, improve their fitness and have more energy!
Women who are confused by all the information on which diet is best and how to work out most effectively, especially whilst juggling a hectic family and social life.
It’s easy to stick to and we will teach you the secrets which make losing weight and toning up easy.
We have a solution for all your excuses, and the support you could need, ensuring you never fall off the wagon. Best of all we guarantee you will achieve your goals!
You’ll see results so dramatic, all of your friends will be asking what you are doing that’s making you look and feel so amazing!
With The Fit Mum Formula you will receive…
- A FREE TRIAL SESSION!
- Before and After Body Testing
- Fit Mum Formula – Tailored Nutrition Plan
- 2 Training Sessions per week with Personal Trainer – Matt Roots
- Access to Online Support via Private Facebook Group & Members website
- The Fit Mum – Anti Cellulite Formula
- Delivered at The Training Works Studio in St.Margrets
- FREE Lean Fit UK Cookbook – Packed with 30 Delicious Breakfasts, Lunches & Dinners!
- Guaranteed Body Transformation!
The Fit Mum Formula Program is suitable for everyone.
No previous exercise experience is needed.
For more information or to book your FREE Trial Session, contact Matt on:
Matt is a fully qualified personal trainer with over 7 years’ experience, getting all manner of clients back in shape and good health. He currently work closely with popular women’s magazine Cosmopolitan. For more information on Matt visit his blog www.mattroots.com