This 3 hour antenatal class is designed to introduce parents-to-be to reasons why babies are fussy, cry so much and sleep so little. As well as showing you ways to calm a crying baby we will show you how to calm colic and encourage your baby to sleep well so you are confident and prepared for parenthood!
What you will learn:
- How to be a confident parent
- How to welcome your baby into a world where they are calmer
- How to maximize the amount of sleep your baby – and you – will get
- How to avoid colic
- How to calm a crying baby
- What baby products are really worth buying
- How to ‘wear’ your baby in a sling or a carrier
- How to swaddle – and whether it is for you
This is a great class for both mums and dads that can be taken at any time during pregnancy.
- £40 per couple-book at www.Babycalming.com/teachers/claire-chapman
- 15th May 7.00-10.00 pm
- The Crossway Centre, St Stephens Church, East Twickenham