On 6 December 2013 from 2 to 7pm at Orleans House Gallery
This year the Orleans House Christmas Shopping Fair has an added touch of luxury. Not only will visitors be able to choose from a stylish selection of Christmas Gifts and little luxuries, such as organic skin care, handmade chocolates, designer gifts, studio ceramics, books, toys, seasonal foods and contemporary jewellery… they’ll be able to do this in the elegant surroundings of the Coach House and Octagon Room. In addition to solving your Christmas gift problems, you can enjoy delicious complimentary nibbles and mulled wine; take advantage of our gift wrapping service; have something tasty to eat in our excellent café; and let the children enjoy our Christmas art activities - all accompanied by a little light baroque music.
- Invite your World is totally original and utterly charming and Elizabeth Adams’ collection of printed fabric keepsake and tooth fairy envelopes come straight from the heart. Whimsical and nostalgic, these beautiful, hand sewn products make the perfect, thoughtful gift.
- Ville De Fleur’s natural, organic, vegan skincare began with founder Tatiana’s passion for flowers and herbs. Dedicatedto the principles of nature and natural beauty products, Tatiana has developed a range of skincare and cosmetics which are not only entirely organic, but which are beautifully packaged - making them the perfect Christmas gift for all.
- Miss Flora G is run by London based artist and designer Helen Radford who specialises in beautiful, superior quality, handmade fascinators, headpieces and accessories. Her unique and original feather pieces exude a feeling of luxury vintage glamour.
- Beautifully fragranced and designed, Rowanberry’s bespoke bath products are a delight for the senses. With a range of handmade soaps, scrubs, lotions and fizz’s it is hard to know if the evocative scents or gorgeous packing are more irresistible.
- Bianca Marton’s wonderful, handmade chocolate truffles are created from entirely natural ingredients and are 100% animal product free. A real luxury indulgance, these vegan truffles are amazingly delicious, velvety smooth and rich.
- Contemporary jewellery by Elizabeth Terzza is inspired by little botanical treasures found whilst walking through woodlands and forests. Forever collecting and taking note of her rural surroundings, Elizabeth is drawn to the silhouettes and simplicity in nature; the smooth lines in leaves and subtle textures of tree bark.