For Sanity’s Sake – the local activity website for kids, are organising a Christmas Party on Wednesday, 11th December 2013 for children 4 months – under 4 years with The Little Gym and The Imagination Den. Dressing up as Santas, elves, reindeers or fairies optional.
The Little Gym will give each and every child the chance to tumble, jump and balance to music, all superbly co-ordinated by the specially trained instructors. The equipment includes specialist bars, beams, giant rolling balls, adventure courses, crash mats, hoops and nets. The class will be 40 minutes so they can lots of time to experience all the equipment.
This will be followed by 30 mins of crafty / messy play by The Imagination Den that will suit and inspire all ages and interests…
These sessions are child-led so there will be lots of opportunity for your child to explore and create in their own way with festive Christmas decoration making, seasonal collages and getting messy with pretend snow and Christmas themed messy trays. There will be singing, stories and bubbles too.
It will be held at The Little Gym Hampton Hill first class facilities. It’s a bright, big building with an enormous gym room, play area and back room/kitchen.
Session numbers are limited to 18 kids per session (maximum) so that there’s plenty of space for everyone to run about and it will be a relaxed environment for parents to chat and get to know each other.
There will be time for you to relax with a cup of tea/coffee and a biscuits too.
Timing for the sessions:
- 40 minute The Little Gym Class
- 30 mins messy / crafty fun with The Imagination Den
Sessions start at 9am, 9.45am, 10.30am, 11.15am or 12pm so book your tickets now at www.forsanityssake.com/events
- The party is £9 per child. All the money raised will go to maintaining For Sanity’s Sake, which is a not-for-profit, voluntary run Social Enterprise.
- Where: The Little Gym Hampton Hill address is High Street, Hampton Hill, TW12 1NY.
- For more details please contact Rachel McLean on email email@example.com or tel. 07796 922 321